New Online Homebanking
Enroll now at It’sMe247, or stop by the Credit Union for help.
PSRFCU offers Online Banking to give you more access and control over your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Manage your money from any Internet-enabled computer when it’s convenient for you.
Online Banking allows you to:
- Check balances on your accounts
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Access and search transaction history
- Print member savings and loan statements
- View pending transactions
- Review your PSRFCU loans – including Collateralized, Share Secured and Signature
- Export account information to use with other computer software
- Open additional accounts – PSRFCU members can open additional savings accounts online.
- Minors need an image of their birth certificate and Social Security card, and new members over 18 need a copy of their driver’s license or ID card.
- Request new loans by filling out an online loan application. You can even upload images of the title/registration of the 3rd party you are purchasing from and your most recent pay stub to complete the process
- And much more to come!
New Member Incentive
Bring in a new member who obtains a loan through us within 30 days, and you both will receive $50 deposited into your Share savings account!
Current Shell PSR Employees, Retired Pensioners or Annuitants, Long-term Contractors and Immediate Family Members of those listed, as well as Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union are eligible to join.